How much does a Network Engineer IV make at companies like VERIZON COMMUNICATIONS INC in the United States? The average salary for Network Engineer IV at companies like VERIZON COMMUNICATIONS INC in the United States is $, as of September 27, , but the range typically falls between $, and $, Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession. With more online, real-time compensation data than any other website, Salary.com helps you determine your exact pay target. View the Cost of Living in Major Cities
About VERIZON COMMUNICATIONS INC
Browse other Companies in the Telecom Industry
Employers: Find Surveys For This Job Employees: Get a Salary Increase Employers: Price Your Company Jobs
What does a Network Engineer IV do at companies like VERIZON COMMUNICATIONS INC?
Network Engineer IV installs, maintains and evaluates network systems and communications. Troubleshoots the complex network issues involving various factors. Being a Network Engineer IV conducts network architecture design, feasibility and cost studies. Must have extensive knowledge of Internet, computer, routers, switches, firewall, etc. Typically requires a bachelor's degree of computer science, or engineering or its equivalent. Additionally, Network Engineer IV typically reports to a manager. Network Engineer IV is a specialist on complex technical and business matters. Work is highly independent. May assume a team lead role for the work group. To be a Network Engineer IV typically requires 7+ years of related experience. (Copyright Salary.com)
See user submitted job responsibilities for Network Engineer IV.
Understand the total compensation opportunity for Network Engineer IV at companies like VERIZON COMMUNICATIONS INC, base salary plus other pay elements
Average Base Salary
Average Total Cash Compensation
Includes base and annual incentives
These charts show the average base salary (core compensation), as well as the average total cash compensation for Network Engineer IV in companies like VERIZON COMMUNICATIONS INC in the United States. The base salary for Network Engineer IV in companies like VERIZON COMMUNICATIONS INC range from $, to $, with the average base salary of $, The total cash compensation, which includes bonus, and annual incentives, can vary anywhere from $, to $, with the average total cash compensation of $,
Network Engineer IV The contractor shall provide the following advanced network engineering services: Job Overview: Demonstrated capability in one or more of the Information Technology core areas
Lensa - 6 days ago
Experience - IT Network Engineer II - Four (4) or more years of experience at the IT Network Engineer I level in areas related to systems, server, network, user and security administration in
Recruitology - 10 days ago
Job Title Network Service Engineer IV Job Location Sunnyvale, CA Job Duration 6+ Months Contract Job Description Duties Responsible for Network Engineering support in Equinix features relating to
Dice.com - 11 days ago
Tarana is funded by AT&T, Deutsche Telekom, Blum Capital, and four global private investors Job Summary The Network Engineer will have general oversight and responsibility of the network hardware and
LinkedIn - 13 days ago
4+ Network programming and networking automation languages
Dice.com - 5 days ago
What does a Network Engineer IV do?
Network Engineer IV in Albuquerque, NM
Understanding of network hardware platforms and their specifications in the datacenter space.
Network Engineer IV in Houston, TX
Prepare network or infrastructure Visio topology diagrams, write Standard Operating Procedures, maintenance plans and provide status reports as required, participate in data calls and other operational and maintenance tasks.
Network Engineer IV in Hummelstown, PA
Required to know and comply with BenchMark Rehab Partners "Open Door Communication and Management" and "Code of Conduct" policies.
About VERIZON COMMUNICATIONS INC
Verizon Communications Inc., through its subsidiaries, offers communications, information, and entertainment products and services to consumers, businesses, and governmental agencies worldwide. The company's Wireless segment provides wireless voice and data services; Internet access on various notebook computers and tablets; international travel wireless services; and network access services to deliver various Internet of Things products and services, as well as offers digital advertising and digital media services platforms. This segment also provides wireless devices, including smartphones a
Are you an HR manager or compensation specialist?
Salary.com's CompAnalyst platform offers:
- Detailed skills and competency reports for specific positions
- Job and employee pricing reports
- Compensation data tools, salary structures, surveys and benchmarks.
Full-Time Network Engineering Jobs at Verizon
- Gauge magazine
- Adam cox arizona
- Hill country indoor
- African international restaurant
- Klaus tattoo meaning
Verizon Communications Inc. is an American multinational telecommunications conglomerate and a corporate component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The company is headquartered at Avenue of the Americas in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, but is incorporated in Delaware.
In , the United States Department of Justice mandated AT&T Corporation to break up the Bell System into seven companies, each a Regional Bell Operating Company, commonly referred to as "Baby Bells". Bell Atlantic, one of the Baby Bells, came into existence the same year, consisting of the separate operating companies New Jersey Bell, Bell of Pennsylvania, Diamond State Telephone, and C&P Telephone, with a trading area from New Jersey to Virginia.
As part of a rebranding of the Baby Bells in the mids, all of Bell Atlantic's operating companies assumed the holding company's name. In , Bell Atlantic expanded into New York and the New England states by merging with fellow Baby Bell NYNEX. Bell Atlantic was the surviving company name, and the merged company moved its headquarters from Philadelphia to NYNEX's old headquarters in New York City. In , Bell Atlantic acquired GTE, which operated telecommunications companies across most of the rest of the country that was not already in Bell Atlantic's footprint. Bell Atlantic, the surviving entity, changed its name to Verizon, a portmanteau of veritas and horizon.
Search Salary Now
Engineer salary network verizon
Network Assurance Engineer Verizon
Job DescriptionWhat you'll be doing
The Core Network Management Center (NMC) is seeking motivated and driven engineers to support management of Verizon's Official Telecom Next Generation Network (OTNGN), eNSE, VCP and various platforms across the network. We are a 24x7 highly visible Operations environment which focuses on ensuring that the network remains available, reliable and secure. The NMC offers effective network management tools and standard processes to communicate network events across the business related to short term break/fix outages to longer term issues.
* Continuous improvement driving our business and troubleshooting working strategies that will minimize network events of our Voice and Data Networks.
* Proactive network monitoring voice/data network architectures relating to system performance impairments, hardware/software faults and responding to network alarms and events.
* Trouble ticket management, Outage/Loss of Diversity (LOD) notification management, processing escalations.
* Generate, drive, and update problem-tracking tickets via multiple systems and continually improve business practices.
* Perform triage, fault isolation, and remediation of network events.
* Work with external and internal Verizon organizations coordinating and troubleshooting network events.
* Providing timely and accurate network technical assistance to leadership and external teams by communicating technical details in a clear and concise status updates during network events.
What we're looking for
You'll need to have:
* Associate's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Three or more years of relevant work experience.
* Experience with Cisco, Juniper, and F5 devices.
* Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends as necessary.
Even better if you have:
* A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business.
* Multi-task in a dynamic and fast-paced environment based on priorities.
* Experience with routers, switches, Firewalls, load balancers and connection correlation from end to end.
* Knowledge of IP telecommunication equipment, technologies, processes and systems as well as department of company policies and procedures.
* Knowledge of routing protocols (MPLS, LDP, BGP, IS-IS, OSPF) and familiarity with concepts associated to cloud computing and virtualization (SDN/NFV).
* Triage and prioritize network outages.
* Knowledge of wireless technology and ability to troubleshoot.
* Partner with network design teams to update design based on flaws, bugs or improving network performance.
* Vendor management and accountability.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Thrive in a dynamic environment and high visibility situations.
When you join Verizon
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.
Average Network Engineer Salary at Verizon Communications, Inc.
Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Network Engineer is $74,
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Network Engineers?
An early career Network Engineer with years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $69, based on 7 salaries. An experienced Network Engineer with years of experience earns an average total compensation of $88, based on 6 salaries. In their late career (20 …Read more
What Do Network Engineers Do?
The work of network engineers revolves around their employers' computer network designs and implementations, and they are salaried instead of paid on an hourly basis. They generally work in offices to troubleshoot problems related to their company’s enterprise-wide network, and they must ensure that their systems' security and firewall software is up-to-date.
Network engineers must be knowledgeable of a variety of networking technologies, such as routing, cryptographic tunneling, firewalls, …Read more
This data is based on 12 survey responses. Learn more about the gender pay gap.
Common Health Benefits
You will also be interested:
- Www rokform com
- Bitdefender threat map
- Blessed wednesday pictures
- Surrogacy cost in atlanta georgia
- Oculus link performance
- Free caregiver images
- Cat oven combo
- Yard art danville
- Jds atom
- Pain management in toledo ohio