- Server Power
- Power the Data from now on.
- Being well-prepared for
the coming 5G
- in the strength of technology and product development.
- Being well-prepared for
- Visualized digital
- Intelligent research and development
- Visualized digital
- DPC actively participates in the development of products such as smart energy IoT and hybrid systems, and promotes the ability for system integration solutions, being well-prepared for the coming of 5G in the strength of technology and product development.
- Powertrain System
and EV Charging
- It has formed core technical advantages in electric drive systems, vehicle power supplies, hydrogen fuel cell DC/DC converters, etc., and realize the full cover Electric vehicle system solution for customers.
- Solar and ESS Business Unit
- Whole series (Solar+DG+Battery) hybrid backup power
solution and energy storage power system from 5KW
to 1MW for Industrial and commercial applications.
- IDC Business
- The IDC Business Unit is mainly responsible for development planning and continuous improvement of sales capability and product development capability.
- Energy Saving
- A Perfect Solution for Industrial Fields
1. Clean Power Supply
2. Powerful and More Reliable
3. User-friendly Human-Machine Interface
4. Better Cost Efficient
5. Modular Design, Higher Power Density and Integration Level
Beijing Dynamic Power Co., Ltd. (DPC) a high-tech and public listed company (code: 600405) head-quartered in Fengtai Park of Zhongguancun Science Park Beijing, DPC is a world leader in high-efficiency power electronics and energy conversion.
Established in 1995
IPO in Shanghai Stock Exchange in 2004
The first Telecom Power Supplier from China to supply in bulk to Mainstream North American Telecom Operator, Sprint .
Established subsidiary in India in 2018
Dota Pro Circuit 2021: Season 2 - China Upper Division (中国联赛S级)
Liquipedia Dota 2 needs more help, are you able to? You just have to register an account and then log in to edit our pages. If you have any questions you can join the #dota2 channel on Discord.
From Liquipedia Dota 2 Wiki
- Western Europe
- Southeast Asia
- Eastern Europe
- North America
- South America
- Six teams from the Upper Division of Season 1
- Two teams from the Lower Division of Season 1
- Single round-robin
- All matches are Bo3
- 1st place team is qualified to the Major Playoffs
- 2nd place team is qualified to the Major Group Stage
- 3rd and 4th place team are qualified to the Major Wild Card
- Click here for tiebreaker rules
- If there is a tie along the dividing line, tiebreaker match will be played
- Major Playoffs/Major Group Stage
- Major Group Stage/Major Wild Card
- Major Wild Card/remain
- Two-teams tie: Bo3
- Three-teams tie: Bo1 round-robin, max two rounds
- Four-teams tie: Bo1 GSL
- Five-teams tie: Bo1 round-robin
- For other ties (in order of importance):
- Head-to-head result between the tied teams
- Results against lower seeded team
- If a tie can be broken along the way, the process is restarted
- Coin toss
The prize pool for the tournament is $205,000 USD and 1150 Pro Circuit points.
|List of player transfers since the end of first season|
|2nd-3rd Place Tiebreaker|
Dota Pro Circuit 2021: Season 1 - China Upper Division (中国联赛S级)
The second and final season of the 2021 Dota Pro Circuit 2021 Regional League is underway.
Invictus Gaming’s grand finals reverse sweep vs. Evil Geniuses was the biggest story at the ONE Esports Singapore Major, but the whole region gave a good account of themselves. PSG.LGD ended with a podium placing, and Vici Gaming finished in the top half.
But the league is filled with stars hungry for more. For a region as competitive as China, it’s not unlikely that the four teams that went to the Singapore Major might lose their spots for what will be the last Major of the season.
What’s at stake?
Sixteen teams across the upper and lower divisions clash in a round-robin, best-of-three format.
The top four teams in the upper division will travel to the second Major of the season with varying seeds. The winner directly qualifies to the playoffs, the runners-up to the group stage, and the last two to the wild card. A prize pool of $205,000 and coveted DPC points are up for grabs. The bottom two teams will be relegated to the lower division.
The lower division sees its two top teams promoted, while the bottom two will be eliminated outright for new lineups from the open qualifiers. A prize pool of $75,000 will be divided among the eight teams.
Remaining teams not qualified to The International 10 will enter a last-chance qualifier. The winner will earn a berth to TI10, along with those qualified with DPC points.
Teams to watch out for
Elephant have their backs against the wall. For an all-star team constructed and poached expensively from their rivals, their showing in season one was reproachable. On paper, they have the potential to crush every team in their way, but they are running out of time to convert those blueprints into results.
Having stuck with their roster through COVID-19 and with a ticket to TI10 all but secured, Invictus Gaming have established themselves as the best team in the region. Several teams will be looking to bring them down, but the Singapore Major winners will look to continue flying high.
PSG.LGD endured the poaching of their star players and indecisive recruitment, but seem to have arrived at an ideal situation. Carry Ame is playing like a man reborn, incessantly backed up by his teammates, and will look to better himself even more in the league’s second season.
|7||Royal Never Give Up||2-5||7-10|
|8||Sparking Arrow Gaming||0-7||0-14|
Second-third place tiebreaker: PSG.LGD 2-1 Vici Gaming
Sixth-seventh place tiebreaker: Demon Slayer 2-1 Xtreme Gaming
The standings will be updated throughout the entire season.
.PSG LGD vs VG - TEAMS' DEBUT in DPC CHINA S2 - DPC 2021 CN SEASON 2 Dota 2 Highlights
You will also be interested:
- Shadowlands patch notes
- International food wholesalers
- Kitchen gap filler
- Longview court docket
- Mitsubishi eclipse 2002 specs
- Chinese restaurants rehoboth beach de