Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Orlando, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Orlando in September and August.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Orlando if you stay on a Saturday. The opposite is true for, Friday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- Book more than 90 days before your stay begins to get the best price for your Orlando accommodation.
- The cheapest 3-star hotel room in Orlando found on KAYAK in the last 2 weeks was ₱1,788, while the most expensive was ₱7,404.
- If your trip to Orlando includes a visit to the Walt Disney World Resort, consider staying at Lighthouse Key Resort and Spa, situated just a few miles from the park.
- Alternatively, you could stay at one of Disney’s 32 resort hotels, which range from family-friendly Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort to the upscale Disney's Old Key West Resort.
- If you wish to stay near Universal Studios Florida, then you can find several nearby and partner hotels that offer shuttle services like the retro Cabana Bay Beach Resort.
- Cabana Bay Resort offers easy access to Universal’s Volcano Bay water park, and a shuttle service runs regularly to both Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
- Those looking for budget accommodation near Universal Studios Florida can try Extended Stay America Orlando Theme Parks or Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites.
- Downtown Orlando comprises a vast area just north of the main attractions at Universal Studios and is a great area for budget stays with easy links to Orlando’s key destinations.
- Comfort Suites Downtown by the Orlando Science Center is a quick hop down the I-4 from SeaWorld, Universal Studios, and the Walt Disney World Resort.
Hotels are safe environments for travelers as long as they properly implement sanitary measures in response to coronavirus (COVID-19). However, we recommend getting in touch with the local authorities regarding safety procedures for hotels in Orlando. For more advice, please view our information page on what to know about coronavirus (COVID-19) and travel.
Although the average price for a double room in Orlando is ₱13,050, ₱1,622 is the lowest price found by KAYAK users in the last 3 days.
Many Orlando hotels offer package deals that combine tickets to the various Orlando theme parks such as the Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Studios, and Discovery Cove where you can swim with dolphins. Orlando World Center Marriott often features packages that include shopping deals and golfing packages.
In the downtown area of Orlando, Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection offers excellently-rated service and a rooftop pool. Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive 360 offers a decent indoor pool. You will find that many hotels in Orlando offer several pool options, both inside and outside.
Yes. There are many hotels along the I-4 that offer free parking along with convenient access to the interstate. Near Universal Studios, Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando offers complimentary self parking, and closer to Disney World, Westgate Blue Tree Resort features a fun splash pool, mini golf course and free parking.
For high-end hotels in Orlando, look at Williamsburg, where you will find the luxurious Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande, which offers tennis, golf, and fabulous swimming pools. Alternatively, Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village offers an African safari atmosphere near the heart of Walt Disney World Resort.
For the ultimate spa experience book a stay at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. Guests can enjoy massages and spa treatments in a Victorian themed setting. Meanwhile, the Mandara Spa at Universal’s Loews Portofino Bay Hotel offers rejuvenating treatments and deep tissue massages in a tranquil space.
In the last 3 days, the best price displayed on KAYAK for a double hotel room in Orlando for the upcoming weekend was ₱2,859 per night. We also found good deals for 3-star hotel rooms from ₱3,134 and 4-star hotel rooms from ₱5,507.
After you launch a hotel search on KAYAK, you can refine your research by neighborhood, which allows you to pick the central Orlando districts. You can also do a search using the city map to choose a specific location, like Orlando city center.
Take a look at our extensive hotel map to find the best hotels near you.
What Orlando hotel guests are talking about
Orlando hotel directory
- Ramada by Wyndham Suites Orlando Airport
- Universal's Loews Portofino Bay Hotel
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport
- Staysky Suites - I Drive Orlando
- Hampton Inn Orlando International Drive/Conv Ctr
- Hyatt Place Orlando / I-Drive / Convention Center
- Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista / Orlando
- Best Western Plus Universal Inn
- Wingate by Wyndham Convention Ctr Closest Universal Orlando
- Extended Stay America Suites - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle
- Comfort Suites UCF/Research Park
- Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport
- Quality Suites Lake Buena Vista
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Orlando I Drive/Conv Ctr
- La Quinta Inn & Suites By Wyndham Orlando Ucf
- Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Downtown
- Extended Stay America Suites - Orlando - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd
- Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark
- Comfort Suites Downtown
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Convention Center/I-drive
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-Intl Drive/Convention Ctr
- Extended Stay America Suites - Orlando - Maitland -1760 Pembrook Dr
- Hyatt Place Orlando Airport
- Extended Stay America Suites - Orlando - Convention Center - 6443 Westwood
- The Eo Inn - Downtown
- Comfort Inn International Dr.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Orlando International Airport
- Residence Inn By Marriott Orlando East/Ucf Area
- Extended Stay America Suites - Orlando - Maitland - 1776 Pembrook Dr
- Best Western Airport Inn & Suites
- Universal's Hard Rock Hotel
- Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas, I-Drive/Orlando
- Embassy Suites Orlando - Downtown
- Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando Autograph Collection
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Orlando, FL
- Best Western Orlando Theme Parks
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nearest Universal Orlando
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Orlando International Drive/Convention Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF
- Marriott's Harbour Lake
- Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
- Residence Inn by Marriott Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- Sleep Inn & Suites Orlando International Airport
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Near Universal Orlando
- Universal's Loews Royal Pacific Resort
- Comfort Suites Near Universal Orlando Resort
- Crowne Plaza Orlando - Universal Blvd
- The Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes
- Intown Suites Extended Stay Orlando Fl- Presidents Dr
- Intown Suites Extended Stay Select Orlando Ucf
- Residence Inn by Marriott Orlando at SeaWorld
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Orlando Airport, FL
- Towneplace Suites By Marriott Orlando East/Ucf Area
- Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando International Drive North, FL
- Rosen Shingle Creek
- Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area
- Wingate by Wyndham Orlando International Airport
- Sunstyle Suites
- Bluegreen Vacations Fountains, Ascend Resort Collection
- JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes
- Motel 6 Orlando Winter Park
- Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
- Floridays Resort Orlando
- Hilton Garden Inn Orlando International Drive North
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Orlando-Nearest Universal Studios
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas, Lake Buena Vista/Orlando
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Orlando Universal area
- Knights Inn Orlando
- Motel 6-Orlando, Fl - International Dr
- Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Orlando Lake Buena Vista in the Marriott Village
- Marriott's Imperial Palms Villas, A Marriott Vacation Club Resort
- Residence Inn by Marriott Orlando Convention Center
- Springhill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista Marriott Village
- Courtyard by Marriott Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre
- Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista in the Marriott Village
- Worldquest Orlando Resort
- Vista Cay Resort by Millenium at Universal Blvd
- Blue Heron Beach Resort
- Woodspring Suites Orlando Clarcona - Maitland
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham Airport Florida Mall
- Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista Resort
Orlando named most wallet friendly destination by Kayak
ORLANDO, Fla. – Planning your next vacation? If you’re on a budget, think about exploring the City Beautiful, where there’s a lot more to experience than just theme parks.
According to Kayak’s 2020 Travel Hacker Guide, Orlando was ranked No. 1 for affordable trip destinations, averaging 47% less than the average North American trip cost.
Wekiwa Springs and the Orlando Science Center were mentioned as fun, affordable alternatives to the various theme parks tourists usually visit.
If you want to plan ahead, the guide listed January as the cheapest month for flight travel with prices averaging $149 and hotel prices averaging $166. Kayak "defined a ‘trip’ as ‘a round-trip flight + 3-night hotel stay,” the travel guide methodology section said.
The most expensive month to visit is December with flights costing about $231 and hotels $222.
The guide recommends readers stay at Melia Orlando Celebration, The Westin Lake Mary or Castle Hotel Autograph to get the most bang for your buck.
If you’re thinking about grabbing a meal or drink, you’ll spend an average of $13 for a cheap meal, $5 a beer and a nice dinner for two will run you between $45 to $70.
Places you can eat include Eddie V’s for seafood, Seito Sushi for a contemporary take on traditional Japanese cuisine and the Bull & Bear Steakhouse for prime cuts of meat.
Here’s the full list of the most wallet-friendly destinations for 2020:
1. Orlando, Florida
2. Guadalajara, Mexico
3. Las Vegas, Nevada
4. Raleigh, North Carolina
5. Dallas, Texas
6. Tampa, Florida
7. Albuquerque, New Mexico
8. Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
9. Denver, Colorado
10. Salt Lake City, Utah
Copyright 2020 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.
Orlando hotels kayak
.Universal Orlando Hotels Ranked from Worst to Best
You will also like:
- Bain ultra vibe
- Gas fireplace service knoxville tn
- Parker air brake hose
- Embry riddle daytona phone number
- Mickey soccer fever
- Lenovo compatible printers
- Next episode silicon valley
- Carson tahoe scheduling