Plastic Letters for Letter Boards
Precision molded white plastic letters in Helvetica or Roman font styles.
These changeable plastic letters are universal and will work with other manufacturer's changeable letter boards and directory boards. These letter board replacement letters and numbers feature a single tab at the bottom of each character so they will fit any manufacturer's letter boards. Our changeable plastic letters and numbers are only available in white.
The white plastic letters and numbers are in a classic Helvetica (Serif) of Roman (Sans Serif) font. Our changeable plastic letters are available in either boxed sets or in sprue sets. White plastic letters in a sprue set means that the letters and numbers are still attached to each other with little tabs that can easily be broken apart. This is not most convenient way to purchase if you need a lot of letters but it can be cheaper for you to purchase this way if you need a lot of a specific letter or number instead of purchasing entire sets of changeable plastic letters.
The Helvetica font changeable plastic letters are available in five sizes of ½", 3/4", 1", 2" and 3" heights. The ½", 3/4", & 1" come in a boxed set of at least 408 characters and the 2" & 3" sizes come in a boxed set of at least 290 characters.
The Roman font changeable plastic letters are available in 3 sizes 1" 2" & 3" They are also available in sets of 408 characters (1 inch) and 290 characters (2 & 3 inch)
The letter board replacement letters that are in the sprue sets are available in the same sizes but with only 145 characters.
Personalize Your Home with These Letter Boards and Marquees
Whether you want to leave an uplifting motivational message, movie quotes, or silly sayings, a customizable letter board is a fun way to do so—and it personalizes your home in the process. Here are four awesome options.
Grab A Stylish Felt Board for Small Spaces
This letter board comes with all of the perks. It measures in at 10 x 10 and comes with a few different color options, from different wood colors to alternate felt colors. It has an adjustable stand to make it stay sturdy on a desk or table.
What makes this a popular choice in lettering boards is that it comes with presorted letters in a plastic organizer. This saves you time and makes the board ready to use right out of the box. It includes 725 white and gold characters, in both cursive and print style, and has big and smaller letters.
Go Big with a
While you don’t get all of the fabulous color choices with this board, at 20 x 20 inches it’s twice the size of our previous pick and significantly larger than even the “big” letterboards you typically find. It’s perfect for hanging on the wall and filling with lists. Long quotes and rules to live by will look great on that black background.
The board comes with 350 characters. They all measure one-inch in height, making them easy to read. Want to jazz up the board to give it less of an institutional vibe? No problem, you can use any letterboard letters as long as they are one-inch high, like the ones found in this fancy gold and silver set.
A Colorful Marquee Sign
If you want to light things up, the color-changing marquee sign will make your short but powerful messages stand out. It will feel like you’re standing outside your favorite cinema every time you look at this sign. It measures 12 x 9 inches.
You can choose from 16 colors with the color-changing remote, and you can even dim the lights in the sign. It has 170 letters, 85 emojis, and 24 symbols to ensure you can get your positive message across.
A Whimsical Marquee for Heartfelt Messages
This delightful light-up heart-shaped marquee sign measures about 11 x 8 inches. It comes with over 130 letters, numbers, and symbols.
If you need to remind yourself or your family that they are loved, this is a great way to do it. Put short messages of joy and happiness to remind all who enter your home they matter.
Letter signs are made in many shapes and sizes, so there is something out there for every home and office. A positive quote or motivating mantra in bold on your desk or wall is a great way to kick-start the day.
diy letter board ledge
This DIY letter board ledge is fun and easy way to create oversize art to fill a wall… customize it for parties, everyday inspirational quotes, funny sayings, reminders, silly jokes, and more!
Classic black and white letter boards took over the decor world in 2016 and we were all in! By 2017, different shaped letter boards and colorful letters took over, even emojis for letter boards were (still are) all the rage. Now you can head to Amazon for super inexpensive letter boards; different colors, shapes, sizes, and prices, with cursive lettering, or block letters, and phrases. You can find hundreds of DIY versions, of course. We even featured a 10′ giant DIY letter board on our instagram feed. The newest trend? Letter board ledges. aka: Cute letter board shelf sets. And once again, WE ARE IN!
What is a letter board ledge?
It’s simply a 1″ x 2″ piece of wood that is attached to the wall to hold acrylic letters in place. They’re basically thin shelves or mini picture ledges. You can run a saw down the middle to create a slit so the letters will stay put; you can even skip that step for the letters to lean against the wall if you’re feelin’ lazy. You can use any kind of letter: printed card stock letters, acrylic letters, add in a picture or two, whatever suits your style!
DIY letter board ledge
We’ll show you how to make a letter board ledge using acrylic letters or acrylic marquee letters, as we learned they’re also called. We also included some diy letter board ledge options, too, if you don’t want to spend the money as the letters are not cheap, unfortunately!
Letter Board Ledge Supplies
- 1×2 wood (ours are 3.5′ in length).
- Stain or Paint *optional, you can leave it raw if you prefer, we used Dark Walnut
- 8″ Letters
- Pop tabs (see our hack here)
- Table saw (to create a channel for the letters) *optional but recommend so letters don’t fall easily
Where can you get large letters cheaper?
We’re spent the time researching the cheapest acrylic letters. You can find them on eBay, Etsy, Amazon, Alphabet Signs and even Staples for but for the quality and price, the ones we bought were the least expensive. Still not cheap, but cheaper than any other source we could find. Good news: You CAN make your own! Here are a couple different ways to get large letter board letters cheaper: DIY your own letter board letters!
- You can download and print your own letters on card stock to your desired size. We considered this option and decided our ink would be eaten up.
- Grab a transparency film pack and cut your own letters to size. Stick these vinyl capital letters (aka 4″ tall black stickers) on top to create your own letter board letters on the cheap! (If you have a vinyl cutter or Cricut or Silhouette, you can also cut your own letters AND numbers.) We considered this option but decided it would take quite a while and our brain didn’t want to do all the thinking of how many pieces we would need total, lol!
- This small version from Pier1 is done for you, so cute although very tiny in comparison. Only $21!
DIY Letter Board Ledge
Follow this easy step by step to make your own letter board ledge. We love the simplicity of how to make an over sized letter board wall:
- Cut wood down to size. Ours are 42″ long.
- Using a table saw to run a channel down the middle of the wood, set it about 1/4″ deep.
- Screw in pop tabs to backside, 8″ in from each side. Make sure to screw in lower than the channel so your letters won’t be affected.
- Using a level and measuring tape, mark holes for accuracy.
- Hang up 9.5″ apart or add 1.5″ to your letter height.
- Come up with super clever sayings to enjoy all the day long!
Loved personalizing my letter board ledge for my husbands Christmas SPD (Scottsdale Police Department) K9 unit. Our sweet police dog makes quite the model in her Christmas best! 😉
- There are different ways to hang the boards:
- You can pre-drill holes to the front side then screw in from the front so the holes will be exposed. You can even find little hole fillers to plug the hole after. We figured hanging from the backside was easiest for us and you wouldn’t be left with holes showing in the front.
That’s all there is to it! What do you think? What would YOUR letter board ledge say?
PLEASE PIN so your friends can make one too 😀
3 CommentsSours: https://lollyjane.com/diy-letter-board-ledge/
Letters for board large letter
.UNBOXING Letter Board
You will also be interested:
- Trex corner trim
- Pixelmon generations map download
- Master in sap
- Driverupdate.net virus
- 2006 silverado wiring harness
- Gravity park raceway
- Msi argb fan
- Pineapple walmart
- Pillow grave markers